Pages

Thursday, April 8

GET IT WHILE IT LASTS!

Ok ladies here it is, the greatest salon grade, fast drying, easy-on, smooth drying FINGERNAIL POLISH!

I've always enjoying being a girlie girl every now and then and anyone that has ever had their nails painted or done knows that it sparks a "I'm sassy, look at me" feeling deep down! Sally Hansen's Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pen has my vote all the way. Ok here's the specifics: (pros & cons)

PROS:
1.) Goes on smooth and clean.
2.) Dries fast... like 10 minutes or less fast!
3.) No dipping and whipping excess, simply shake & pump to your heart's content
4.) Lasts (with no chips) for at least 2 days--going on day #3!
5.) About the size of lip gloss tube, easy to carry ANYWHERE

CONS:
1.) $8.30~ EACH
2.) Thinner than normal polish with one coat
3.) Hmmmmm... sorry I can't seem to find anything else wrong so far:)

Call me girly, call me prissy, call me whatever you want but these nails look HOT! Even after paying a few dollars more than the norm for fingernail polish, you can't beat fast & great looking unless you have it done professionally!

Check em' out ladies!


***Excuse the fat, crooked fingers***

0 comments: