Pages

Monday, February 14

"I have all I need at home!"

I was delivered the best Valentine's present on last Thursday. <3MY LOVE<3 and I were having the same discussion many others probably had last week... "What do you want for Valentine's day?" I was asking the questions this particular night (only because my present had already been purchased---a new pocketbook) and I received the response that is one I will NEVER forget. <3MY LOVE<3 responded to my question with just that: "I have all I need at home, I don't need a thing. I have a warm place to sleep, clothes and food to eat, and I come home to you every day, that's enough." OMG! Yes, this is a true story, just ask him yourself if you have doubts. This man that I married almost 2 years ago, that is rarely the romantic, sappy lover boy has professed his unending love to me-- face to face even after two years of marriage to me!!!

Yes, ladies... EAT YOUR HEART OUT! If you have this kind of love you truly have a special gift that is not found in ANY store.

I LOVE YOU SWEETIE! You have given me all I truly need as well.

0 comments: